Re: [edlug] DVD RW disks for backup - advice

I guess your right about the rm -rf, and indeed if someone hacked into a
system that could happen, otherwise 'sitting on your hands' should prevent
that. My criteria are different. I'm not worried about rm -rf, but
that having to revert to yesterdays backup would cost me a day of data
loss.

Ultimately I suppose both methods at once would be the safest way to go.

Alex