Re: [edlug] DVD RW disks for backup - advice - response

Hi,

Debian has (or at least SID does) a package called dvdrtools. Its blurb
reads:

"dvdrtools allows you to create both CDs and DVDs using recorders for
both formats. It supports writing data, audio mixed, multi-session, CD+,
{insert DVD+RW, DVD+R, etc format war here} on most types of CD and DVD
recorders."

Don't know any more than that. There's bound to be similar packages for
the other distros. Don't know any more, but may be what you're after?

Robert