Re: [edlug] [OT] Amazon book review

Members' Library wrote:

I hereby pledge 50 pence of my own money. Once I have received pledges for the full amount, I will order the book.

I will pay the further 3.39 providing I can borrow it from the library for the first month. I feel it will be ideal to teach my 2 year old the basics of networking in preperation for his studies at playgroup. He plans to do his CCNA before his "reading with fireman sam" and "how to use lego by bob the builder" certifications.

Anand if you can get the book to the next meeting I will give you the
funds (in a combination locked breifcase for security).

Many Thanks

--
Barrie Dempster

[ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.keyserver.net 0x96025FD0 ]