From: owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx [mailto:owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Guthrie, BTP, BT, SE
Sent: 12 March 2004 10:21
To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: RE: [edlug] Free Beer for Linux People

Peter

Do we have to register in advance?

Gordon

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.