RE: [edlug] Is Open Source a Viable Business Alternative?

We need to encourage attendees from the Linux 'buying community', i.e. CTO's etc who might be considering migrations, so if you are one, or know of anyone please tell them about the event!

FYI word on the street is thayt the 100+ placers are filling up fast.

It's going to be an interesting evening.