Anand Ramkissoon
Planet Fenn
Steve MacFriendly
Stakis Panou
Barrie Dempster
Mathew Slane
Dennie Leslie
Phill Gillespie

We are aiming to start at 18:30 on Tuesday 6th April as you know.

If you want to withdraw, please let me know so I can free up places in case of further demand. As it is I'm going to freeze the first group at the current bakers' dozen size for logistics.

We discussed homogenising the traiing clients at Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow) and prepping that up before the start. If you would like to help achieve this, please bring a set of install cd's along either tomorrow, Friday 12th March, or Friday 2nd April between 0930-1630 and we can run some base installs.

I have another FYI mail to forward to lpi101@xxx.xxx.xxx about a possible visit from LPI themselves, and the setup of an LPI exam center as part of this project, so that we can offer very cheap, or free LPI exam testing.

Regards,

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd
26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: 0131 477 7127  F: 0131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk