RE: [edlug] Box-sets free to good home (EdLug library gets first call)

HI

Hopefully I will be able to pass on the boxsets to Anand tommorow for inclusion in the EdLug library.

I have also have the first 3 CDs of the Mandrake PowerPack, which I will also pass onto Anand.

If Stuart & Andrew want to come along to the SO about 6:30PM(time to  confirmed) they can see Anand about getting the boxset on loan.

Stuart