Re: [edlug] Box-sets free to good home (EdLug library gets first call)

Your gracious offer is accepted. I take it that you want to hold the discs
yourself, but make them available for lending through the library. I am
willing to pick them up from you and be contact point for those who have
asked to borrow them.