Re: [edlug] Any SuSE 9.0 Professional gurus on the list ?

Hola Jordi,

EdLUG meetings have "always" been in the first week of the month by
convention, and it is only convention. There is no reason we cannot get
together at other times. It would be quite fun to meet while we have a
visiting member in town.

If the 14th and 20th are not ideal because you are travelling, I suggest
Thursday 15th. How do people feel about that as a provisional date for the
VoIP talk? I am looking into venues.

Anand