Re: [edlug] Any SuSE 9.0 Professional gurus on the list ?

Hi :)

I'm using SuSE distro since versions 6.x, on servers
and workstations in a ISP. We are also business
partner for these products in Girona, Spain.
Hope I can help you, just post your questions to
the list.

I'll be in Edinburgh from 14 April to 20 th, my
first time here. Are you celebrating any meeting
of edlug these days ? If so, please tell me.
It would be great to be there with you.

cheers,

! Jordi Bruguera i Cortada         jordi@xxx.xxx.xxx  !
! Cap Tècnic                                     !
! GRN Serveis Telemàtics, SL Tel. +34 972 230000 !