Re: [edlug] VoIP talk (was kphone and fwd)

Use Net Resources ? And how about Friday evening ?

Welby McRoberts wrote:

From: Dick Middleton <dick@xxx.xxx.xxx>
To: edlug <edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Subject: Re: [edlug] kphone and fwd
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:55:58 +0000

Also, it would be useful if people could post to say whether they were interested, so that we would know the numbers.

What day would be best for people as well, weekends are generally better for my self but most evenings are also fine (bar thursdays). Also i was having a think about the venue as well, somewhere with a phone line and net access would definatly be a benifit, however would not be a necessity really.

Welby

Andrew

Quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat
Euripides, from Lycurgus (9th C BC)