Re: [edlug] Box-sets free to good home (EdLug library gets first call)

I'm willing to put it available to the Library - once I have installed it and read the books I can certainly have them on Anand's register for lending.

Stuart Pettie wrote:

Forgot to say the boxsets are all free, I have no use for them anymore.

I work at Crewe Toll, live in Leith, willing to drop them off up town.

Stuart & Andrew can you work some sort of share system and let me know.

Regards, Stuart

Quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat
Euripides, from Lycurgus (9th C BC)