Re: [edlug] Any SuSE 9.0 Professional gurus on the list ?

    > Just wanted to know if there are many using SuSE on the list, or
    > if anyone knows a good place to start for newish users.

I use SuSE 9.0 on my laptop, regularly fed by apt from various
repositories.  I think I started at 7.0, and bludgeoned my way
through successive versions by brute force and ignorance.

Less flakey than the fedora system I use on my desktop.

Hank