Re: [edlug] Any SuSE 9.0 Professional gurus on the list ?

Hi Stuart

I use SuSE too. It's 8.1 pro I've got although I have updated my kernel since
I installed it. I think it's brilliant but I don't have much experience of
other distros. Any problems I've had (there haven't been many) I've found the
SuSE support site pretty good although it does seem to take a while to catch
up with the newer releases.

I bought a couple of the SuSE books "The SuSE Linux Network" & "The SuSE Linux
Server" which are very detailed and quite useful if things get desperate!

cheers
Leo