Re: [edlug] Any SuSE 9.0 Professional gurus on the list ?

Well, I have used SuSE since 6.4
A lot has stayed the same. Like most major distros SuSE has its intricacies and eccentric ways.
I used a 9.0 pro a bit at the beginning of the year. It runs very well as long as you stay with SuSE and any variation from their methods tends
to go awry.

me