RE: [edlug] Samba problem

Thanks to all for advice. Unfortunately it looks like the problem
is that I am running XP Home (not Pro), so running into the
traditional 'gimme more money if you want it to work properly' M$
crap. XP apparently lacks certain networking components.

d.

Dr. David R. Baird
ZeroFive Web Design
dave@xxx.xxx.xxx