Re: [edlug] kphone and fwd

------------------------8<--------------------------------------------

-------------------------8<--------------------------------------------

> Depending on what was beeing demontsrated it could be as little as a
> projector and i would bring along everything else. Ideally however a
> projector and a phone line (to demonstrate the FXO (interfaceing with a
> PSTN line) part of asterisk)
> Also a hub/switch and a few powersockets. but that goes without saying
> really :P
>

> Welby

I think it would be a shame to have a talk without a decent demo. Can anyone
suggest a venue where a 'phone line would be available? If none springs to
mind, I could look into it.

Also, it would be useful if people could post to say whether they were
interested, so that we would know the numbers.

Anand