Re: [edlug] kphone and fwd

Mark Dickie wrote:

Hi Mark

Asterisk is superb, i currently run it in my flat at the moment with a x100p fxo card for the outbound / inbound pstn calls. Also i've got a ata-186 & 7960 for hardphones/ata's and i've used kphone and xlite before as well. SIP's great for internal stuff but imo IAX is much better for stuff that traverses NAT. Theres a few IAX clients like gnophone and DIAX availbe and they are quite good.

you may be interested in my uk dialplan and config for asterisk its availbe at http://www.wheely-bin.co.uk/asterisk/ also theres a howto for the cisco 7960's up there as well.

HTH

Welby McRoberts