Re: [edlug] Docs howto's and tutorials

On Sunday 07 Mar 2004 1:06 pm, you wrote:
If i could get a hold of that sort of thing that would be great but would not
know where to start. Web accessible stuff would be fine though. What i want
is accurate stuff though not some of the junk out there that seems like some
guy has just guessed. Just want to get a lot of it together in one place .
Have already got all the LDP stuff on there. But a lot of that is getting
very outdated.