Re: [edlug] Docs howto's and tutorials

On Sunday 07 Mar 2004 12:35 pm, David McKelvie wrote:

Doesnt realy matter if they interest me what i want is to try and get a good
collection of docs that actualy work. For example trying to get a USB adsl
modem to work with mandrake I found about ten tutorials that didnt work
before findin one that did. Lookin for that sort of thing. Tutorials to get
that awkward piece of hardware to work or a doc that gives you the commands
you need for a program without tellin you the history of it first.