Re: [edlug] Books at discount bookshop on Princes St.

On Saturday 06 March 2004 22:55, Andrew Ramage wrote:
> I'd certainly like to borrow the "Programming Web Graphics with Perl &
> GNU Software" if you acquire it for the library.

The request is noted. The library has no budget for buying books at the
moment, so is anyone interested in sharing the cost with Andrew? I will nip
in to the shop tomorrow to check the price.

Alternatively does anyone have a copy which they would be willing to lend?