Re: [edlug] Books at discount bookshop on Princes St.

I'd certainly like to borrow the "Programming Web Graphics with Perl & GNU Software" if you acquire it for the library.

Members' Library wrote:

Interesting books! I encourage anyone interested in them to say so on the list, so that they could be bought jointly; a new way for consenting adults to meet each other, have fun and save money!

Anand

Some books I noticed at bookshop this morning - little use to me but
others might be interested.

Programming Web Graphics with Perl & GNU Software

http://www.oreilly.com/cgi-bin/reviews?bookident=prowg

covers The GIMP

and

MySQL: Building User Interfaces