Re: [edlug] Books at discount bookshop on Princes St.

That bookshop is always worth a look into - my frustration is that they almost always have some great books and I think 'I bet there's someone out there that would give their right arm for this book at that price' but it's rarely me!

Or course, one of the beauties about the whole GNU/Linux thing, is that rarely is slightly out of date information completely irrelevant. Linux doesn't have redundancy built in, because it's not a product that needs to expire in order to keep a company in profits. Now that's one pro Linux argument that's rarely heard.

Members' Library wrote:

Interesting books! I encourage anyone interested in them to say so on the list, so that they could be bought jointly; a new way for consenting adults to meet each other, have fun and save money!

Anand