[edlug] thurs 4th Hollyrood - very enjoyable evening

Hi to all at the meet. The objectives of a group og like minded people meeting for a blether and a drink was probably achieved.
I took along a used CD label sheet and a pen, for name labels. I would think that everyone knows at least one other person after tonight.

The Holyrood Tavern looked unchanged, the floor was swept clean, no food however. I arrived at 6:30 as was asked and blethered to the barman and a customer till another EDLUGer arrived. The barman didn't think there were any changes planned. The current style gives it its own character.
Despite only a few at the back smoking, I still arrived home a bit smoky.

--
Andrew