Re: [edlug] Postfix forwarding ..

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 06:09:16PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
>   I wonder if I could do this in one step with Exim now .. I might play
>  later.

I assume you want to avoid passing all the mail to the internal
servers and generating bounces for non-existant users there?

There was a long thread on uk-mail-managers@xxx.xxx.xxx recently (I
assume I get this because it's gatewayed into one of the tardis admin
lists I'm on) and it was mentioned that exim had a "call-forward"
feature to check recipients with destination hosts for exactly this
purpose.

Cheers,

Barney.

--