	From: owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx on behalf of Justin B Rye
	Sent: Thu 04/03/2004 17:25
	To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
	Subject: Re: [edlug] Free Polling CGI's

	Peter  George wrote:
	> There are tonnes of free-cgi programs out there that can mitigate
	> against multiple voting by IP.
	And thus assign me and Jon Shapcott one vote between us, while
	giving home-and-work subscribers two each.
	Is it really so hard to grasp the point that government by
	daytime-TV phone-in poll is no substitute for actually organising
	Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿØ¢çø§vØ^ÒÔf¢–)à–+-%ŠËZ·øm¶Ÿÿÿ0ýçeºè®î“ùb²ßßj¯á