[edlug] Free Polling CGI's

> [ can't quote due to incorrect msg encoding, don't ask how I viewed
> it! ]

Only allowing one vote from a single IP isn't the way forward
though. For example all hosts at csl.co.uk appear to have the same IP
and thus multiple members from these hosts wouldn't get a vote.

Making use of the "X-Forwarded-For" HTTP header to differentiate
between users with the "same IP" on different machines is a step
forward. However I managed to bust this on the last poll by using my
Linux box and a VMWare WinXP session running inside it (with a
different IP)...

Just pointing out the technicalities - not interested in the vote!!

L.