	From: owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx on behalf of Ed
	Sent: Thu 04/03/2004 15:50
	To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
	Cc: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
	Subject: Re: Re: RE: [edlug] Next Meeting

	That may be so. I am prepared to ignore the possibility of people registering with the list 50 times just to skew a poll, though perhaps I underestimate how sad some people can be.

	We may need a way to let the membership as a whole express an opinion, the only identifier we have is an email address. If need be we can ask the listmeister to take a snapshot of the membership.

	Ed