RE: [edlug] MySql database backup

Paul

You want to use mysqldump:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/mysqldump.html

It is a utility that comes with a normal mysql installation and should just
be available from the command line.

Gordon

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.