Re: [edlug] [Random Musings] EdLUG

You're not anywhere near Cupar are you?  We could start the CuparLUG at the
Drookit Dug (don't worry, a ballot will be taken to check the suitability
of the Drookit).

I live in Cupar but work in Edinburgh.  Have attended roughly three EdLUG
pub meetings some time ago, give or take one, but have decided I prefer to
get home at a reasonable time (plus I tend to work at home on a Thursday
nowadays).  The mailing list is the most useful part, from my point of
view.

Ben

--
Ben Soares                              	   tel:	+44 (0)131-651 1238
EDINA, Edinburgh University Data Library	   fax:	+44 (0)131-650 3308

"Hmmm, that makes no sense to me...
 But then you are very small, perhaps you're right." -- Treebeard