Re: [edlug] [Random Musings] EdLUG

Magnus Hagdorn wrote:
Hi all,
This is a somewhat follow up on the recent argument about EdLUG
structure which kicked up quite a bit of dust. So this message should be
seen in that context.
Anyway, I am quite amazed that there seems to be quite a number (I
recall at least 3) of EdLUG members who are not in or around Edinburgh.
So this seems to indicate that
a) EdLUG is quite a useful group, otherwise these people would look for
a different LUG
b) socials are nice but not the defining bit.

Im closer to the ST Andrews LUG, but I choose to participate in EdLUG because it seemed more active.

Barrie Dempster