Re: [edlug] Knoppix Demo 8pm thurs 4th Hollyrood

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 13:24, Bob Kerr wrote:
> Anyone welcome

I would have really liked to come to this - Knoppix has pulled me out of
a couple of holes in the past and I have been toying with putting it on
my laptop. I use Fedora on my main machine but have never got it talking
to USB hard drives (flash and HDD), something that Knoppix just gets on
with.

Unfortunately I am in Chatham, which is a bit far away, but if there is
a howto or something that you have produced I would appreciate a copy.

Cheers,

Stephen.