Re: [edlug] Next Meeting

I suspect it will be difficult to "go around" all the members who dropped off
the list, although I have spoken to one of them today. The dust has nearly
settled, Ithink, so perhaps people will drift back.

In the meantime, if anyone is in personal contact with any of them, it is
worth letting them know that, while family disputes are common, families
should stick together.

Anand

PS Please note that, by calling EdLUG a "family", I am not attempting to
impose, nor imply an existing, structure or mode of organisation!      ;-)