RE: [edlug] Next Meeting

But...

1) Is anyone going to make a concerted effort to go around all the folk that
dropped off the list...
2) How do we 'solve' the problems that the group (defined as the totality of
the mailing list, present and recent past) has...
3) Aargh!

Gordon

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.