Re: [edlug] MySQL copy table structure

El mar, 02-03-2004 a las 20:58, Alistair Riddell escribió:

> I would highly recommend PHPMyAdmin - it provides a web interface to
> MySQL. Ideal for situations such as you describe where you might not want
> to learn some of the more obscure details of SQL.

I also like the mysql control centre (mysqlcc), a GPL multiplataform
(win32/unix) administration tool provided by mysql AB.

It's great, and you don't event have to setup the whole apache+php
thingie to get your databases administered, plus it supports remote
mysql administration (tcp/ip).

Backup not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (S)uicide?