Re: [edlug] Apache mod_throttle / mod_bandwidth

Peter George wrote:
Thanks for that.

I gactually got a mod_bandwidth install hand-hold off-list, and will re-rtfm once I can see it in action.

Any chance you can share with the list? I know that I'm interested at least :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him