[edlug] Apache mod_throttle / mod_bandwidth

Title: Message
I want to globally throttle download from my server to 256kbs to avoid nasty peaks.
I've had a chat to my friend Google, and came across mod_bandwidth. The documentation that i have found so far from Janet and CohProg Sarl is pretty weak.
My question is, can anybody advice a quick fix to achieve the required global throttling for both httpd and proftpd services?
Or alternatively, exemplary n00b oriented install and config documentation for mod_bandwidth etc.

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: +44 131 477 7127  F: +44 131 477 7126