Re: [edlug] Need some help with PHP

Graeme Wood wrote:
On 29 Feb 2004, at 21:21, Peter Cruickshank wrote:
On a related note. Are there many people on this list who make a living out of
php programming?

I'm not sure if making a living is how I would describe it but I certainly do write PHP from time to
time as we use Horde/IMP for our webmail services here and I maintain and extend it.

Similar here - we've built up an suite of back office extranet services for our staff and external partners in Perl and PHP. Perl is fantastic for it's power and versatility, but sometimes it's nice to just Get It Done quickly in PHP. Best of both worlds :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him