Re: [edlug] Bar-code Scanner.

David wrote:
Hello All,

On the heel of the question about the label printer does anybody have a good suggestion about a bar-code scanner that works well with Linux?

Works well with Window$ and a web front-end application?
Try looking for something that is visible as a keybord for operating system. I think I have tested *LS1902 Cobra* but it was few years ago, and I'm not sure. Generally if something is keyboard compatible, it should work without problems everywhere.

I just googled this page http://www.readerware.com/rwbarcodespec.html there is some positions there.

cheers,

--
Arek Turlewicz* ***