[edlug] Needing someone with perl voodoo and powers

Hi there,

I am looking for someone to debug a perl script that stopped working
after upgrading many packages on the server, as soon as.

It's badly written and poorly documented, but as it's short and it's
function is simple to interface with asterisk and mysql.

So if someone here is able to offer me their services in getting the
little bugger working again, please contact me offlist with your
price.

Thanks!

Subhi

--
Subhi S Hashwa
When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.