[edlug] JOB: MySQL DBA : DB Architect

I'm working with employers in Scotland (as well as England, Wales and
other countries across Europe) that are looking to hire permanent
MySQL database administrators and MySQL database architects.

Consequently I had hoped that some subscribers to this list might have
been keen to discuss with me these opportunities.

On a personal note, I am a keen Linux user and fan of everything open
source!  My background spans not only recruitment but also marketing,
product development, web design and project management.  I have a
strong interest in everything IT, science fiction (Stargate!) as well
as gaming.  I also have an interest in possibly moving to Edinburgh.

Kind regards,

+44 (0) 7952 145 127 - mobile