[edlug] JOB: MySQL DBA : DB Architect

JOB:

hi,

I'm working with employers in Scotland (as well as England, Wales and
other countries across Europe) that are looking to hire permanent
MySQL database administrators and MySQL database architects.

Consequently I had hoped that some subscribers to this list might have
been keen to discuss with me these opportunities.

On a personal note, I am a keen Linux user and fan of everything open
source!  My background spans not only recruitment but also marketing,
product development, web design and project management.  I have a
strong interest in everything IT, science fiction (Stargate!) as well
as gaming.  I also have an interest in possibly moving to Edinburgh.

Kind regards,
James

+44 (0) 7952 145 127 - mobile