[edlug] Ubuntu bug reporting

I want to report  what I think are bugs,but want it confirmed that
thisis done through launchpad,as its not too clear to me.
The bugs are:
1. k3b - the --datacd option no longer works.

2. wodim - I get device in use when using /dev/cdrw, and errors on the
blank=option.

k3b used to work before an update. I'm fairly new to wodim after
previously using cdrecord.
k3b works quite well,but I like automating tasks, and removing the user
interaction.
--
Andrew