Re: [edlug] ENUM registrations

----- "Mark Dickie" <markd@xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just wondering if anyone has a number registered with ENUM?  I've just
> set my systems up to use ENUM lookups but don't have anyone to test
> with.

Hi Mark,

Where are you doing your lookups?

We've registered our main number ages ago for our own ITSP but need to check it again.

Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@xxx.xxx.xxx

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html