[edlug] bbq

I've done a lot of asking around to find a suitable venue for a bbq with no luck. If anyone knows of a suitable location please get in touch within the next 7 days. If there is no venue suggestions by next weekend then we will have to go another year without one.

As in my previous email, we require somewhere with a place to set up a cooking area, somewhere to sit (grass, beach etc), access to toilets including disabled access, possible access to drinking water (though we could bring that with us in bottles). Shelter in case the weather turns bad whilst not a requrement would be an advantage.

Regards

Jan