Re: [edlug] Free Books

Hey all.

I'm offloading some old books, as noted below, and I remember getting an email about the Linux Magazines but I don't seem to have it in my inbox, or sent, or deleted, or LUG folder, so maybe I'm just going crazy.

If whoever claimed the Linux Magazines still wants them, I'm going to be in Crammond Brig at 18:00 tonight getting rid of some of this stuff.

Cheers.

Martin...

Martin Fraser wrote:

I'm having a clear out and thought I would give you lot first dibs before I recycle this lot.

Some stuff is quite old so I don't expect to get rid of all of it. If anything takes your fancy let me know.

Linux Magazine Issue 1 (Oct 2000) to 31 (June 2003)
Palm Pilot, The Ultimate Guide - O'Reilly ISBN 1-56592-420-7
Teach Yourself C, 3rd edition - Osbourne ISBN 0-07-882311-0
Programming in C - Bernard Babani Books ISBN 0-85934-435-5Expert Systems, Principle and Programming - PWS publishing
Digital Electronics for Scientists - Published 1969!
Pascal Precisely - Addison-Wesley ISBN 0-201-41633-6
Teach Yourself C in 24 hours - SAMS Publishing ISBN 0-672-31068-6
SuSE Linux 6 manual which came with the distro, you can also have the distro
An introduction to Positive Economics ISBN 0-297-76507-8
Using Linux 3rd Edition - QUE ISBN 0-7897-1132-X

This last one includes Caldera Open Linux on the CD! A piece of history.

Anyway, anything that doesn't go to a good home will be binned if old, or maybe go to charity shop if it's on any use.

Take what you like, first come first served.

Martin