[edlug] [OT] Looking for a cheap office

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cheap office, only need something which could take 2 desks. Shared kitchen and meeting room would be nice but not absolutely necessary. Wouldn't need any internet or phone service provided as I would prefer to set up my own.

I'm in Leith so the closer the better. If anyone has something like this they would like to offer me in their building that would be great.

Regards,

--
Mark Robert Dickie
Virtual Desk Limited