Re: [edlug] RE: Asterisk Talk (Telemarketing)

Thanks for the link Rab,

Here is a link to download the slides and notes from my talk. Apologies if it's complete nonesense. Please feel free to post any questions you have to the mailing list and I'll answer as best I can. The documents are in ODF, let me know if anyone needs them in something else.

http://rapidshare.com/files/405969764/Asterisk_Talk.zip

Regards,