Re: [edlug] Gentoo

Sounds like a plan, it doesn't look like there is any problem installing it on my 1Ghz PIII RH8 server and AthlonXP 2200+ FC1 desktop and letting them cooperate with the Celeron to do the compiles. Should speed things up nicely. According to distcc homepage you don't need to have the same OS or anything installed which sounds good. I'll give it a try.

Shane