[edlug] php mysql help needed urgent,

I need to find someone who is an expert in php to help me out with a web site. I've got the design done, but I'm having problems with the php. I was wondering if any body would want to tackle writing the php for a search page (with results on same page) and a page to display the details of whatever result the person wants to look at. There is also a bit of work to be done to get it to convert from html to pdf using software called "HTMLDOC".

If anybody is interested please contact me off the list,

John McAulay