[edlug] Short Talk for next meeting

Hello Everyone,

I have invited Patrick Harvie Member of the Scottish Parliament (Green Party) along to our next meeting. I have asked him to give a very brief talk (5mins). He has agreed to do this.

Patrick uses SUSE and would be interested to meet people and have an informal discussion on Linux and other people in the Free software and Open source communities.

I thought that this may be an interesting chance to get a insight into how our Parliament works and I believe he has a number of questions about software that he would like answered too.

Cheers

Bob